Saturday, November 29, 2008

Awaiting uni

So lifes passing weeks at a time, its horrible, when i was young i would live for the day, nowadays i live for the week, dreading what the futures going to be like. Maybe its just cause i spend my weekends at work and my weeks being a bum. But yeah when uni comes along i'm sure i'll get my day to day life back but for now i gotta go crissy shopping or that will just fly by 2. Have you done your crissy shopping yet? if so whats did u get me? =D.
Curently busy'ing myself with an animation titled toothbrust troubles, i chucked some screenies up in the animation section =)
Also just completed my first poster project, which i am proudly displaying on my door =) very happy with how it turned out, will chuck it up in the animation section soon =)

No comments: