Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Castle crashers

The guys over at behemoth have just finished making castle crashers, and i must say well done, and that its the reason why I'm going to storm into a store tomorrow and buy an xbox360. it was released about a week ago and i read about it and was interested but after watching a few youtube videos and watching Dan draw a poster on their Behemothwebsite, I'm convinced that i need to play it. Tom Fulp the founder of Newgrounds(my favourite site) and dan paladin(creator of synj) was a big part in the project which lasted 3 years. and I'm hell proud of them. the game looks like a full on bash as you go game, with that classic essence of the golder era of gaming, as well as a whole lot of swaav art. and I'm off to buy it tomorrow hopefully.
But if you have an xbox360 and don't have castle crashers yet watch this video on coldhardflash and spend a few microsoft points, it looks to be extremely worth it.

No comments: