Thursday, September 18, 2008

XBOX yaaaaay!

my xbox arrived at about 12pm today, and iv been playing CastleCrashers for the past 5 hours, definitely worth the 1200 ms point =D. me and my little brother have been 'CastleCrashing' our way to what i think would be the first part of the game. if you have an xbox get into that online market place and buy CastleCrashers. So yeah didn't get any animating done today =( sob, think the game box of goodness will keep me busy for a while longer lol still kind of a PlayStation fan thought, since Microsoft wants me to give them all my money, i mean your wireless controller can't be charged and runs on AA's the charger costs 30 bucks... that's after you pays 80 for the controller.. and the live arcade is about $10 a month, or you can go on a deal plan, but i hear that PS3 doesn't charge you a cent.. but then again I'm happy with CastleCrashers so that's all good =). I've animated a short little storyboard which I'm planning on making into a nice little animation before i start animating on MotelMadness, to get a hang of the style and to work on that story telling ability iv been worrying so much about.. but for the moment I'm going to play some CastleCrashers =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pfft, nice life Will :P

Anonymous said...

lol im Kyle.